How to Save Gmail Emails to PDF Format Successfully
The Internet has now become the need of the hour. However, its availability cannot be sure every time. Therefore it is important to have the data in a format for which you do not require the internet connectivity. Here comes the relevance to save Gmail emails to PDF format.
In addition, we all know that Gmail is one of the widely used email clients. Which is web-based and can be accessed from anywhere and any device if you have the internet connectivity. However, what if you need to access the emails in a place where there is no internet. What will you do? For example, in case you want to show the emails as evidence in a court, or backup the Gmail account to the hard drive etc. For such situations, it is important to have the Gmail emails in a format which you easily open. As the matter of fact, that PDF is a file format which can be accessed in almost every device.
Various users want to know that how to export emails from Gmail to PDF file format? Considering this, we have come up with two manual resolutions to accomplish this task i.e. to convert emails to PDF.
Solutions to Save Gmail Emails to PDF Format
Tip: Before beginning the process of migration, it is recommended to take the backup of Gmail Emails. For this, users can opt for Gmail Backup Tool, which helps to archive Gmail emails to PST file format quickly to the local system.
There are basically, two different methods to print multiple or single email of Gmail to PDF. It is up to users, which method they want to use to convert multiple emails to .pdf.
Method 1: Export Emails from Gmail to PDF via Google Chrome
- First, log in to your Gmail account.
- Open emails one by one and click on the three vertical dots.
- Select Print option.
- A new window will appear on the screen. Select save as PDF option from the Destination and click Save.
- Choose the desired location to save Gmail emails to PDF format.
Limitation: The above-mentioned solution is appropriate when an individual email message is to be stored in PDF format without any attachment. Therefore, it does not a proper method to save various Gmail emails as PDF format simultaneously.
Method 2: Print Gmail to PDF through EML File
- In the first step, open Gmail account page via any web browser. Type in the credentials and then click on that emails, which you want to convert emails in PDF format
- Now, hit the drag-down button of expanding menu list page and choose Show Original option from the list
- A new browser will get expanded in an automatic manner, where you need to click on Download Original
- In the next step, the procedure of email downloading will get started. You have to wait till the completion of the procedure
- After this, open the Downloads folder of the PC and double-click on downloaded .txt file of the email with their associated computer program to save Gmail emails to PDF format
- Once it is done, store the text file in EML format by going to the File > Save As option
- In the final step, you need to repeat the step first to last for all the emails that you wish to store in Adobe PDF format
Note: If you save all the EML files in a single folder on your machine, then it becomes easier to export email files in PDF format.
Solution to Save Multiple Gmail Emails as PDF
Use Gmail email backup software that allows you to export all emails from Gmail to PDF. It is capable to convert Gmail emails to PDF along with attachments. The software has no limitations, you can smoothly export unlimited emails from Gmail to PDF in just a few clicks.
Steps to convert multiple Gmail emails to PDF are as follows;
Step 1. Launch the tool and enter Gmail account login details.
Step 2. Select PDF file format from the saving option list.
Step 3. Browse for a location to save the PDF file on your system.
Step 4. Select Gmail email folders and click the Start button.
Sum It Up
Inevitably, Gmail is one of the famous email clients, but it can be used only when there is internet connectivity. Therefore, many users wish to convert their Gmail email messages in PDF file format. Considering the challenges users have to face for the same, we have learned the way to save Gmail emails to PDF format.