Fix Outlook Emails Not Showing in Inbox Issue – Top 2 Ways
The main purpose of using an email application is to send or receive emails. Thus, if a user is not able to read the message they are receiving in the inbox, it is of no use. The Outlook emails not showing in Inbox is one such error that is faced by many users. Whenever this error is encountered by the users, they are unable to open and read emails from the inbox or unread emails will not be showing up in the Inbox folder.
This is one of the serious problems encountered by Outlook account users. It needs to be solved as soon as possible and bring Outlook back in normal working condition. But the question is how to fix Outlook 2016, 2010, and 2007 emails not showing in the inbox issues? No need to worry, this blog will help you out in the same.
As we all know, emails are a very precious thing for everyone. So, we will explain to you the complete step-by-step & trusted procedure to Securely Fix Outlook Email Disappearing from Inbox Error.
Note: Might be there chances where your emails move to deleted folder or delete during the process. So, check this out for Recovery of your Deleted Emails.
“Today in the morning, I encountered one issue that my Outlook emails not showing in inbox folder. But, I keep on receiving the desktop pop-up and there is a number beside the inbox folder displaying how many messages are unread. As I click on the inbox folder to open and read those message, it shows nothing. Then, I restarted my Outlook application and it displays all new emails but just for a few minutes. After that, they get disappeared again. I do not understand what exactly is going on with my Outlook 2016 account. Could anyone help me out in the same?”
Safe Solution Fix Outlook Emails Not Showing in Inbox Error
To fix badly damaged inaccessible PST files, a user is suggested to take the help of Outlook PST File Repair Tool. The software is capable to recover data from any type of PST file. It supports all versions of Outlook so, repair both ANSI and UNICODE type PST files.
Simple Steps to Fix Error
- Run the mentioned software, and click on the “Add File” menu.
- Then, upload the PST or BAK file by clicking on the select file option.
- You can see the complete preview, and select the required data.
- Choose PST file format, then press the export button to fix Outlook emails not showing in Inbox issue.
Moreover, it keeps the integrity of data intact as original and there is no risk of loss of data. A user is also allowed to run this application on any version of MS Windows OS without any restriction. Also, the tool gives you an option to Easily Recover Deleted Contacts from Outlook PST files.
Manual Solutions to Fix Outlook Emails Not Showing in Inbox Issue
If a user is looking for some free solution, then you can follow the stepwise method discussed below:
1: Transfer Old Email History
- To start the process, you need to open Outlook.
- After that, click on the File >> Open & Export option.
- Then, click on the Import/Export button >> Export to a file option.
- Now, you have to choose Outlook Data File (.pst) option.
- Choose Mail account at the top and left of the Inbox column.
- Make sure that included subfolders are checked.
- After that, click on the Next >> Browse button.
- Next, you have to choose any particular location and give a name to the file to save it on the machine.
- After that, click on the Finish button.
2: Make a New Outlook Profile
- Next, you have to create a new profile in Outlook by navigating to Control Panel >> Mail icon >> Show Profiles >> Add button.
- Then, the Outlook application will configure the account automatically. You need to enter the email id and password.
3: Import Old Email History
After creating a new account, its time to import the old email history by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, you need to open your new account in Microsoft Outlook
- Then, click on the File tab and choose the Open & Export option
- After that, simply click on the Import/Export button >> Import from another program or file option
- Now, click on the Next and choose Outlook Data File (.pst)
- Then, click on the Next >> Browse to look for the PST file on the local machine
- After locating the PST file, click on the Open button >> Finish button
- When the process is completed successfully, it might take a while to finish the syncing task. It displays a message saying All folders are up to date when it is done completely.
If the above methods to fix Outlook emails not showing in the inbox is working out successfully, then all missing emails appear on the devices as the syncing process is completed. However, if a user is unable to fix the problem via the manual method, then corruption in the PST file is the reason. So, you can easily repair files when users Effortlessly Fix PST file Gets Corrupted in Outlook Issue.
Users are unable to read a message from the Outlook 2016, 2010, and 2007 inbox folder is one of the critical problems faced by them. By having thought of fixing the issues in the best possible manner, this blog will discuss two methods. The automated method will surely resolve Outlook emails not showing in Inbox errors. Also, the safe solution is very helpful to complete this procedure without losing a single bit of information.