How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Outlook – Simple Steps
Many Outlook users search for a perfect and secure solution to recover deleted contacts from Outlook. So, this blog is perfect to solve this important task in a precise manner.
Contact is an entity that represents the information through which we can connect with another person in a system. Microsoft Outlook is a desktop-oriented email application whose function is to send and receive emails. It also stores contacts that consist of information like email address, image, mobile number, and much more.
Here, in this technical post, we are going to illustrate how to recover deleted contacts from Outlook accounts with ease. So, after considering this tiresome situation, we will provide a complete guide to retrieving lost contacts from Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007 versions in different conditions. So, let’s begin with a common instance.
Manually Recover Deleted Contacts from Outlook Folder
Whenever a contact is deleted from Outlook, it’s directly transferred into Deleted Items Folder. It is a place where all the data items such as contact, and calendar entry moved after the deletion task. So, if any contact cannot be at the place where the user expects it to be, then the first check Deleted Items Folder.
If the contact is present there, then follow all these instructions to retrieve missing contacts in the Outlook account. The steps given can be referred to by all users regardless of the version of Outlook, i.e. Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007 users can follow it.
- Launch the Outlook application and navigate to the email folder list in order to retrieve data from Deleted Items.
- Next, click on Deleted Items folder as shown in the screenshot.
- If you wish to recover any specific contacts, then go to the Search Deleted Items box. Alternatively, you can also use the sort by Icon column to list out all the deleted contacts in a row.
- Once you find the contact, then select it and right-click on it. Then, select the Move >> Other Folder… option.
- In order to restore removed contact in the Outlook Contacts folder, then select it under the Move the selected items to section and click on OK.
Expert’s Solution to Recover Deleted Contacts from Outlook
Nowadays, various solutions are available on the internet. But still, it is not necessary that all methods are perfect and safe for your precious data files. So, we suggest to you the Best & Advanced Solution to Repair Outlook PST Data in an accurate manner. This solution has the ability to recover deleted contacts from Outlook without losing a single bit of information.
Apart from this, the amazing and highly advanced tool can recover permanently deleted emails from Outlook local data files in a minimum span of time. Above all, it supports all the Microsoft Outlook versions like Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007. Let’s check out how to recover deleted contacts from the Outlook data file.
Simple Steps to Retrieve Missing Contacts in PST File
Follow the steps to complete the process to recover lost contacts from Outlook
- Download and open the Outlook PST Repair Tool on your system.
- Press on the “Add File” button to upload the PST or BAK data file directly.
- Then, users can see the preview of data and select the required emails.
- Now, choose the PST file and click on the Export icon.
- Finally, the software starts the process to recover deleted contacts from Outlook.
Once the process gets completed successfully, a summary report is generated by the software. This file can be easily saved on the local system with the help of the Save button. So, whenever you find Outlook contacts are missing from the PST file, then without any doubt use the software. This advanced software has the capability to Easily Fix the 5 Most Common Outlook Errors and Issues in an accurate manner.
Bringing It All Together
Outlook contacts are the best way to manage all details of an individual such as email addresses and much more. Although, once it gets deleted, it becomes difficult to get back lost contacts in the Outlook account. Therefore, in this technical post, we have discussed a manual way to recover deleted contacts from Outlook using deleted item folder. Along with this, if the contacts cannot be shown because of PST file corruption, then another technique is described above for the same.