Migrate Zoho Mail to Windows Mail Without any Data loss in Windows OS
Are you also looking for an efficient solution to convert Zoho Mail data to Windows Live Mail? If yes, then you are at the right place as this blog is going to explain the precise solution to export Zoho Mail to Windows Mail.
Nowadays, Emails play a really important role in everybody’s life as it is the medium to exchange the important information. Zoho Mail is one of the amazing web-based email applications which can fulfill the requirements of several types of enterprises. It provides the web word processor, calendar, contacts list, mail program, and other business-based applications. Basically, Zoho Mail is designed for keeping track of expenditures, building client bases, and project future revenue. Despite its benefits, some Zoho Mail users want to convert their data in a Windows Live Mail account. Because Windows Live Mail is the desktop based email client which stores the data in EML file format. Also, the WLM files are more secure as compare to Zoho Mail. Hence, this article states the all possible solution to convert Zoho Mail to Windows Mail.
How to Convert Zoho Mail to Windows Live Mail Account?
There are following three methods described here by which you can convert your Zoho Mail account to Windows Mail.
Method # 1: Export Emails from Zoho Mail to WLM
- First of all, login to your Zoho Mail.
- Then, click on the Setting option and navigate to the Import/Export tool.
- Now, from the account drop-down menu, select the account that you need to import the emails.
- From the Import section, click on the Choose File button to select a file to import and click on the Choose button. But, the file should be either a .eml file or a ZIP file.
- Now, go to the Import Options, If you choose the Import under the chosen folder option.
- Once the files are selected then click on the Import button to migrate the Zoho emails in Windows Live Mail.
- After starting the import process, the emails start appearing in the folder that you want to convert into Windows Live Mail account.
- In case, if some emails could not be migrated from Zoho Mail to Windows Mail, then it will give a notification to users that include all the failed emails and the respective errors.
Method # 2: Configure Zoho Mail Account in Windows Mail
Once you configure your Zoho Mail account in Microsoft Windows Live Mail account, the Zoho emails can be easily accessed in the Windows Mail. Let’s have a look at the configuration process:
- At first, open your Windows Live Mail and go to the Tools menu.
- After that, click on the Accounts option.
- Now, click on the Add button >> E-mail Account >> Next button.
- In this step, enter the details like email address, password, and your name. You also need to click on the checkbox next to Manually configure server settings for e-mail account. Hit on the Next button to proceed further.
- Now, you need to change the following settings & click on the Next button.
- Chose POP3 in My incoming mail server field.
- Enter mail.yourdomain.com in the Incoming server.
- Port number should be 110.
- In Log on using option, select Clear text authentication.
- Type your email address in the Login ID field.
- In the Outgoing server field, enter mail.yourdomain.com.
- Outgoing server port number should be changed from 25 to 587.
- Click on the checkbox next to My outgoing server requires authentication.
Method # 3: Save Zoho Emails in WLM via Zoho Backup Tool
An alternative approach of converting Zoho Mail data to Windows Live Mail is using SysTools Zoho Backup tool. The software is designed to create a backup of all Zoho Mailbox items such as inbox, drafts, trash etc. Then, you can easily import this backup file in Windows Live Mail account. The utility provides various features like it maintains the mailboxes folder structure in the archived or resultant files and gives pause and resume option during backup. Moreover, you can apply the various filters on Zoho emails for selective migration and offers to delete after down option.
Time to Conclude
In the above-discussed blog, we have shed light on how to convert Zoho Mail to Windows Mail. Because this is a very common question asked by users as Windows Live Mail is the widely used email client and offers many ingenious features. There are mainly 3 workarounds discussed in this post. You can refer any of them according to your need.