How to Save Outlook Message as PDF – Know Here
For users who are searching ways for how to save Outlook message as PDF, this blog post is your ultimate destination. We will showcase the most widely used methods to save MSG emails to PDF format. Keep reading to know more.
We rely on emails for our daily data sharing, receiving, and management of crucial and confidential data. Email is a fast, inexpensive, and accessible method used in business, healthcare, law, the court, and many other fields. MSG is one of the email formats that can only be accessed using MS Outlook.
PDF is a portable document format that does not depend on any definite application. It became apparent to convert many Outlook emails to PDF with attachments. Here are some examples and reasons.
Why Save Outlook Message As PDF?
- For Statutory Sector – Emails that are saved in PDF format become accessible and retrievable at the moment. Especially in cases of industrial regulatory activities.
- Archive Outlook emails – If you want to archive your email data, the best way is to save it as a PDF file. This not only provides the benefit of confidentiality but also prevents data tampering.
- Free email storage space – Emails especially with heavy attachments take up significant storage space. It can slow down the performance of your application’s platform. Convert multiple Outlook MSG emails to PDF with attachments to save the email storage space.
The list of factors motivating users to save Outlook emails as PDF files is endless. But, what is a sure-shot way to fulfill all of your requirements while converting Outlook MSG emails to PDF documents?
Techniques to Save Outlook Message
We will demonstrate the methods and choose the best one that fulfills your need and save Outlook message as PDF.
Technique 1: Bulk MSG Email Conversion to PDF (With Attachments)
SysTools MSG to PDF Tool allows unlimited PDF conversion. This does not restrict the maximum size for PDF files. Every PDF file type is supported, regardless of the PDF source and application, and automatically converts emails to PDF.
- Launch the MSG converter on your machine.
- Add Outlook MSG files or folders.
- Preview emails and choose desired files and folders to convert.
- Select the PDF format and click the “Export” button to start the conversion process.
Tip – This utility allows to convert contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, etc. along with emails.
It is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems of all versions. This is how you can save Outlook message as PDF format.
Steps to Save Outlook Messages as PDF on Mac Machine
- Download and install MSG to PDF Converter Mac Tool.
- Add the Outlook files that has to be transferred.
- Then press the Change button to select the destination location of your choice.
- Select PDF format from the various export options available.
- Apply the PDF settings as per your need and click the Export button.
Highlighting features of MSG Converter
- Date filter option to precise the MSG email to PDF format
- No size limitation over emails and attachments
- Maintain the data integrity and meta-properties of emails
- Will not disturb the hierarchical folder structure
- Advance setting of bates numbering and Date stamping
- Compatible with all the Outlook, Windows, and Mac versions
Technique 2: Print command to convert PDF (only for single email)
- Open Outlook and choose the desired emails you wish to convert.
- Click on the File >> the Print tab.
- At the print prompt, go to the printer dropdown box >> Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Select the print command.
- You will see Save as prompt, specify a destination folder to save the PDF to and specify give the name to the file.
- Click the “Save” button to export the email as a PDF file from Outlook.
Technique 3: Conversion to HTML via MS word (Lengthy and tedious)
- Open the Outlook Message that you wish to convert into PDF
- Click on the File tab >> Save as tab.
- Choose the folder location to save the HTML file.
- Now name the file by giving it a title.
- In the Save as Type prompt, select HTML from the dropdown menu to save the file.
- Then open the Microsoft Word app.
- Go to File >> Open tab and select your recently saved HTML file.
- Afterward, select File >> Save As, select PDF (Name of file.pdf) from the dropdown list.
- Click the Save button.
Unless the user only seeking to convert a single email this email is suitable for one-time use only, it’s tedious and time-consuming for many Outlook email files.
Technique 4: Conversion via Adobe Acrobat (Must have an annual expensive subscription)
Prerequisite – Users are required to subscribe to Adobe Acrobat for an annual charge. Moreover, Adobe has ended customer support for this program.
- Open Outlook and click Adobe Acrobat in the toolbar menu.
- Choose one of the two available options. A) Attach as Adobe PDF B) Attach as secured Adobe PDF
- Choose either Create New PDF or Append to Existing PDF option
- Select an email and right-click it and select the “Convert to Adobe PDF” option from there.
- Name the file by giving it a title and click the “Save” button.
- Now you can go back to the location where you saved the PDF.
Saving emails as PDF files is often a necessity of regular Outlook users. Archiving emails keep track of your financial or legal mail. Checking all these requirements we brought a blog answering that how to save Outlook message as PDF format. There are four globally used methods are shown, choose the method that suits you.