How to Save Google Sheets to OneDrive Account? Explained Here
The most secure and reliable platform these days is Cloud Computing which helps users to access their data virtually. Users are uploading their essential files on the cloud platforms now and not storing the data on hard drives, etc. This makes their data accessible from anywhere around the globe and at any time. There are a lot of cloud platforms on which users can entirely depend to store and retrieve files. Of the two cloud service providers, technology giants, Google and Microsoft, boast the largest number of users. We offer Google Drive (Google Workspace) and OneDrive (Office 365).
The free space offered by Google Drive is 15 GB, which is shared between all Google-based applications, including Google Drive. Microsoft OneDrive, on the other hand, gives you 5 GB of free space and allows you to upload individual files or entire folders. Since Google and Microsoft are the largest technology companies, most users use these platforms. If users use Google Drive and OneDrive at the same time, they may need to transfer files and folders from one platform to another. So, you may need to find some mode of transport that will keep the two platforms in sync and create a bridge through which one can save Google Sheets to OneDrive.
Method-1. Download and Upload Google Drive Sheets to OneDrive
With a small number and size of files, you can easily download data from G Drive and upload files from Google Drive to OneDrive.
- Log in to Google Drive, select the file, right-click on the file, and select Download.
- Sign in to OneDrive, then select the Upload button and upload the downloaded file from Google Drive.
- This is the simplest possible method when you have little data and a high network speed. If you have a lot of data, you shouldn’t go into that.
Method-2. Save Google Sheets to OneDrive using Google Archiving
Google Takeout is a special Google service that allows you to export data directly to OneDrive as offline files. Follow the steps –
- Sign in to Google Archive using the URL. All Google applications are listed and can be selected by checking the checkboxes. Once you have selected all the applications, click Next.
- Select “Add to OneDrive” for the Deliver Method.
- Select file format and size and frequency. Then click Link Accounts and create an export.
- The login window will ask you to log in with your OneDrive account. Click Next.
- Google needs permission to work with this folder in OneDrive. Click Yes.
- Click the “Create New Export” button to create a new export consisting of all previously selected data.
- Export your data and click to display a new link that will take you directly to the OneDrive location from which you are exporting data. OneDrive has a new folder called “Google Download Your Data”.
- You can open a compressed file to see everything.
Google Sheets to OneDrive Migration – The Best Solution
SysTools Google Drive to OneDrive Migration Tool transfers data between Google and Microsoft cloud platforms such as Google Drive and OneDrive. For selective migration, the software can save data after applying appropriate filters and migration permissions. The software can also perform delta and concurrent migrations. You can easily add both Google Drive and OneDrive for admin accounts and migrate unlimited data between two accounts.
Procedure to Save Google Drive Sheets to OneDrive
- After downloading the software, select the source and destination account.
- Now carefully enter the details of the Source platform, G Suite. Click the Validate button to provide the permissions in order to move onto the Destination screen.
- Now click Destination and carefully fill in the details for Office 365. Also, click Validate.
- Import the users and click Start Migration.
You can save Google Sheets to OneDrive for free, but the only problem is that users have to face many difficulties when performing this task. So, it provides convenient and easy access, like the Google Drive to OneDrive for the Business migration tool.