How to Recover Deleted Files from Seagate External Hard Drive – Know Solution Here
In this digital era, Seagate external hard drives take the important role of storing data such as movies, games, documents, photos, videos, audios, etc. It becomes unpredictable to judge that when & how the disaster can hit. It is quite known that External hard drives come up with a lot of storage capacity & make it possible to access them quickly, but some delicate pieces of it can be damaged by even the slightest mishaps. Let us learn some of the major scenarios that can be responsible for the hard drive data loss. Later we will also figure out an expert solution that can help in recovering deleted files from Seagate’s external hard drive.
Scenarios that Results in Seagate Hard Drive Data Loss
There are some scenarios, which result in losing the data from Seagate’s external hard drive and later create the need for Seagate Hard Disk Data Deleted Recovery Software.
It is important to know these scenarios so that users can avoid possible reasons for data loss. Some of the possible reasons are mentioned below:
- Unintentional formatting of Seagate external hard drive will lead to loss of essential information maintained in the hard drive
- Sudden failure of power during copying the files from Seagate external or internal hard drive to other devices with the help of cut-paste commands may result in the loss of data.
- Due to the attack of malicious virus infection, attack from malware, availability of bad sectors, even the Seagate hard drive can be corrupted making it difficult to access the available sector.
- Division of Seagate hard drive before creating a backup
- The theft of the Seagate hard drive may result in the loss of the hard drive & the data simultaneously. Therefore, it is recommended to take the backup of the data on the cloud
- Some careless or inaccurate operations such as removing files by mistake will also result in loss of data.
Professional Method to Recover Deleted Files from Seagate External Hard Drive
Hard drive stored data is always prone to be deleted. However, as mentioned above some of the factors may become the cause of deletion of files from Seagate hard drives. In some circumstances, one Dell Laptop HDD Recovery Tool is the only program that users can trust to recover lost data from Seagate external hard disk. The below-mentioned reasons will justify this reliable software:
- Recover and store permanently removed Files & Folders from Seagate Hard Drive
- The tool supports both FAT & NTFS formatted Partition recovery
- It recovers the data from any External or Internal Storage Media
- Restore photos, music, video, documents, and other kinds of multimedia files
- Recover Normal Data, Formatted Partition, Deleted Data very easily
- The tool provides unlimited recovery deleted partition from hard disk data, etc.
Steps to Retrieving Data from Seagate External Hard Drive
- Download and install the above-mentioned software on any version of Windows
- Two provides two modes of files recovery to restore files from seagate external hard drive
- Select the folder to view all folders in the application panel
- Finally, click on the Save button to restore deleted data from the hard disk
Some Tips to Prevent Seagate Hard Drive from Data Loss
These are some of the prevention methods to prevent further corruption and also recover deleted files from Seagate external hard disk:
- You should not execute any function on a storage device, which will cause any kind of physical damage to the data/device on it.
- Never write to on any file on the hard drive of Seagate or join other files.
- Do not change the divisions on the Seagate hard drive via any partition tool and format the hard drive.
- Do not open Seagate hard drive to identify any kind of fault.
- Take a backup of the hard drive on a trustworthy medium. You can even use some of the cloud services for the same
- Always keep the hard drive in secure, dry & dust-less locations
- Install an anti-virus program to remove harmful viruses from the hard drive
- Protect the Seagate hard drives from the electricity that is static. This will be helpful in erasing data or some of the corrupted components too.
The Bottom Line
The security of data has always been a major concern for users. They use different hard drives for the same purpose. Seagate hard drives are also used for the storage of data in many organizations. However, the data loss from the hard drive may occur at any stage due to the above-mentioned reasons. Therefore, we have introduced a tool with some unique features to recover deleted files from Seagate external hard drive.