How to Recover Deleted Files from Seagate External Hard Drive? Know Solution Here
In this digital era, Seagate external hard drives play an important role of storing data such as movies, games, documents, photos, videos, audios, etc. It becomes unpredictable to judge when and how the disaster can hit. It is quite known that external hard drives come with a lot of storage capacity and make it possible to access them quickly, but some delicate pieces of them can be damaged by even the slightest mishaps. Let us learn some of the major scenarios that can be responsible for the hard drive data loss. Later, we will also figure out an expert solution that can help recover deleted files from Seagate external hard drive.
Scenarios that Results in Seagate Hard Drive Data Loss
There are some scenarios that result in losing the data from Seagate’s external hard drive and later create the need for Seagate Dell Laptop Hard Drive Recovery.
It is important to know these scenarios so that users can avoid possible reasons for data loss. Some of the possible reasons are mentioned below:
- Unintentional formatting of Seagate external hard drive will lead to loss of essential information maintained on the hard drive
- Sudden failure of power during copying the files from Seagate external or internal hard drive to other devices with the help of cut-paste commands may result in the loss of data.
- Due to malicious virus infections, malware attacks, and the availability of bad sectors, even the Seagate hard drive can be corrupted, making it difficult to access the available sector.
- Division of Seagate hard drive before creating a backup
- The theft of the Seagate hard drive may result in the loss of the hard drive and the data simultaneously. Therefore, it is recommended to take backups of the data in the cloud
- Some careless or inaccurate operations, such as removing files by mistake, will also result in the loss of data.
Recover Deleted Files from Seagate External Hard Drive Automatically
Hard drive-stored data is always prone to being deleted. However, as mentioned above, some of the factors may be the cause of the deletion of files from Seagate hard drives. In some circumstances, the Hard Drive Data Recovery Tool is the only program that users can trust to recover lost data from Seagate external hard disk. The below-mentioned reasons will justify this reliable software:
There are many types of data available on the machines and used by different types of user groups. Therefore, the software is not limited to specific files and allows you to edit any type of file, such as news, documents or database files. The application also how to fix external hard disk drive not recognized error with losing any information.
- Recover and store permanently removed Files and Folders from Seagate Hard Drive
- The tool supports both FAT and NTFS-format Partition recovery
- It recovers the data from any External or Internal Storage Media
- Restore photos, music, video, documents, and other kinds of multimedia files
- Recover Normal Data, Formatted Partition, and deleted data very easily
- The tool provides unlimited recovery deleted partition from hard disk data, etc.
Tips: How to Unhide Hidden Files in External Hard Drive?
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Seagate External Hard Drive
- Download and install the above-mentioned software on any version of Windows.
- Two provides two modes of files recovery to restore files from Seagate external hard drive.
- Select the folder to view all folders in the application panel.
- Finally, click on the Save button to restore deleted files from external hard drive.
Some Tips to Prevent Seagate Hard Drive from Data Loss
These are some of the prevention methods to prevent further corruption and also recover lost data from Seagate external hard disk
- You should not execute any function on a storage device that will cause any kind of physical damage to the data or device on it.
- Never write to any file on the hard drive of Seagate or join other files.
- Do not change the divisions on the Seagate hard drive via any partition tool and format the hard drive.
- Do not open the Seagate hard drive to identify any kind of fault.
- Take a backup of the hard drive on a trustworthy medium. You can even use some of the cloud services for the same
- Always keep the hard drive in secure, dry and dust-less locations
- Install an anti-virus program to remove harmful viruses from the hard drive
- Protect the Seagate hard drives from the electricity that is static. This will be helpful in erasing data or some of the corrupted components too.
The security of data has always been a major concern for users. They use different hard drives for the same purpose. Seagate hard drives are also used for the storage of data in many organizations. However, data loss from the hard drive may occur at any stage due to the above-mentioned reasons. Therefore, we have introduced a tool with some unique features to recover deleted files from Seagate external hard drive.
Commonly Asked Questions
Q: How do I retrieve files from my Seagate hard drive?
- Download the software.
- Select recovery mode: Scan or Format
- Scan your Seagate hard drive.
- Save recovered data on any Destination
Q: How do I recover data from a Seagate hard drive that is not detected?
Ans: If your Seagate external hard drive is not visible in your operating system, you can use data recovery software to resolve storage issues. However, before you do this, make sure the USB port is clean and working properly. That way, you can solve the problem yourself. If not, try reinstalling the USB driver. Finally, go to Show Hidden Devices in Device Manager and check if your Seagate external hard drive is listed.