How to Open PST Files without Outlook – Free Solution
As we all know, data files are a very valuable thing for every businessman. That’s why we all want a perfect and secure solution to open PST files without Outlook.
Well, this query is very commonly searched by various MS Outlook users. Also, opening PST files in Outlook is an easy task, but opening files without Outlook is a very difficult task.
This digital and technological world has various solutions to solve all kinds of issues. But still, opening a PST file without Outlook installation is very risky. Not all solutions are good for PST files. Because, you may lose your precious data, and your PST file may get corrupted by using unsafe solutions.
Reasons Why Your PST File Won’t Open
- When an Outlook PST file is sent by another person, like a client or colleague.
- If you want to open an old PST file, but now you have another email client.
- May be user’s Outlook account crashed or fails to open the PST file.
- When your Outlook PST file is corrupt or damaged.
Also Read: Easily Fix Outlook Emails not Showing in Inbox Error
“Hey, I am Kalene. I was using an Outlook account at my previous company. Now, I have an old PST file, and I want to open it without Outlook. Also, I have a huge amount of data in my PST file. I tried different solutions, but none of them give me the best and safest result with 100% accuracy. So, anyone please suggest to me a completely free and secure solution to open PST files without Outlook installation.”
Automated Solution to Open PST Files without Outlook
We recommend a Safe & Free Solution to View Outlook PST Files with attachments and other email elements. Also, you can open PST files without Outlook and any type of third-party application. This solution has very advanced features to give you the best and safe result. As well as, it works in almost all Windows OS versions and Windows Servers.
Benefits of the SysTools Solution
- This software has the efficiency to open large-size PST files without imposing any size limit.
- You can easily open corrupted, damaged, and orphaned data files without losing a single bit of information.
- It has various preview modes, such as Normal, Message Header, Hex, MIME, and many more.
- All non-technical users can easily use this software because it has a very simple graphical user interface.
- Most importantly, you can open PST files without Outlook and other third-party applications.
- This solution has the ability to work in almost all the Windows OS 11, 10, 8, and 7 versions, and Windows Servers 2016, 2012 R2, and 2008.
Easy Steps to Open PST Files without Outlook
- Download and run the Outlook PST Viewer on your desktop.
- Then, click on the “Add File” menu, and upload the PST file directly.
- After that, you can see the complete data of the PST file in different preview modes.
- Now, users can open PST data in a horizontal or vertical way with the help of the Switch View Option.
Manual Solution to Open PST Files without Outlook by Gmail
We discover a manual method to freely open PST files. Gmail provides a solution that is Google Workspace migration for Microsoft Outlook tool. You can easily open PST files without outlook by using this tool. Just follow the given below steps:
- Run the Open Google Workspace Migration for Microsoft Outlook Tool.
- Secondly, log in with your Gmail account login details.
- Give permission to access your data by clicking on allow button.
- Choose Outlook profile or PST file, and click on the next icon.
- Select needed data, then press on migrate button.
- Now, the migration process will start, and users can see the live migration.
- Finally, the migration process has been completed, and click on the ok button.
- Successfully, see the migrated emails within the Gmail account.
Also Read: Quickly Fix 5 Most Common Outlook Errors & Issues
We explained to you the complete procedure to Open PST files without Outlook. This blog provides a manual and professional solution, and both methods are completely free to use. Also, this solution has many advanced features to give you healthy results. It is completely free to open PST files with attachments and other email elements. In fact, all non-technical users can easily and quickly open data with the help of this solution.