How to Import Excel Contacts to iPhone on Mac? Trusted Solution
There are several ways to save a user’s business card information. It can be in CSV, Excel, VCF, or PST file format, depending on the platform. It can also be an email application or in a smart device. These may be needed at any time for quick access during travel or meetings away from workplace. Therefore, storing user information on a smartphone device can be considered as a better option to make it easily accessible when needed. In most cases, users need to save the information in an Excel spreadsheet and transfer or import Excel contacts to iPhone on Mac.
The use of smartphones has increased tremendously in recent years. Because smartphones can do everything, such as sending emails, texting, browsing the Internet, taking pictures, listening to music, watching movies, surfing the Internet, and playing games. Therefore, many users want to learn how to import Excel contacts to iPhone. You can use your iCloud account to import Excel contacts to iPhone.
Excel is a great program from Microsoft for storing and managing a large list of contacts. However, if you have a lot of business and personal contacts in XLS spreadsheets, XLSX. Excel is a spreadsheet software that you can use to store all your data in the spreadsheet format offered by Microsoft. This will create an XLS or XLSX to hold your contact information and workbook.
Now, the problem arises like how can I transfer Excel file to iPhone on Mac? To overcome this issue, we have explained the most reliable and quick solution to import contacts from Excel to iPhone on Mac OS. Find all the information you need in the next segment to import contacts from Excel to iPhone.
Best Automatic Solution to Import Excel Contacts to iPhone on Mac
Excel Converter one is an optimum software that helps you converts your Excel spreadsheet into vCard format without any trouble or data loss. This is an advanced application that is developed for technical as well as a non-technical user. The process is not complicated, does not take much time and the process is easy to execute. The software can be used by novice or expert users as well, the application and interface are the same.
The tool comes with a user-friendly interface that allows each and every user to manage it well. Your job is very simple, you just need to give commands to the application ol and the software will take care of the rest. The XLS file export will include all the information in the vCard file without any problems. Also, it offers you a demo version which renders you a proper functioning of the utility. This software allows users to export the first 10 contacts for free.
Steps to Import Excel Contacts to iPhone on Mac
First you need to convert excel file to VCF then import VCF contacts to iPhone.
Part 1: Convert Excel to VCF Format
- Download and Launch best automatic Software on your Mac and click “Add Files” to Add Excel contact files from your system
- Go to the location where you saved the contact Excel file to select it. Click the Open button
- After adding the files, the software will load the files and display the added Excel files on the software dashboard. The path of the selected file and the size of the file in MB are displayed. Click Next
- To convert Excel contacts to vCard (VCF) file format, check the radio button next to VCF. You can now customize the resulting VCF with the following options provided by the software
- Select the desired Excel file in the Select File section, then click the Select Excel Columns tab to begin mapping. Select Excel Contacts fields
- Select the Map All button to automatically map all Excel fields to VCF fields
- Note: If you have mapped a field by mistake, select the field and click the Remove button to remove the Excel file
- Click the Change button to select the appropriate destination to save the output vCard file to the system
- After completing all the steps, click the Export button to start exporting contacts to vCard conversion.
Part 2: Import Resultant VCF to iPhone via iCloud
- Check the official iCloud Website, e.g. https://www.icloud.com/
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password to access your account in the cloud
- This will bring up various menus where you can select Contacts Options
- In the lower left corner you will see Settings Gear and Select Import vCard
- Select the created vCard file and click Open
- Finally, the wizard will start importing Excel contacts to iCloud
- Once all your contacts are in iCloud, they’re available in your iPhone contacts. If you added the same iCloud account to your device, it will automatically sync with your iPhone
- Now when you transfer contacts from Excel to iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6, 6S, 5S, 5, etc. devices.
Highlighted Features Offered by the Tool
- This tool allows you to create separate VCF files for separate Excel contacts.
- Provides field mapping options: Map Excel columns to VCF fields.
- Offers user- friendly interface and a demo version for a great experience.
- The process is done with detailed information and all information and details are converted into a vCard file.
- The wizard maintains and maintains folder hierarchies and prevents data loss.
- This application allows you to create separate VCF files for separate Excel contacts.
- Tools compatible with all the latest and older versions of Mac OS.
Employee phone numbers and email addresses should remain handy always. It can be used for sharing information and scheduling meetings in real time. This article will give you all the necessary details on how to import Excel contacts to iPhone on Mac OS. The method works on all series iPhones like 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 7, 7Plus, 8 and others.
It can help anyone looking for a solution online to transfer Excel file Excel to vCard on Mac. It’s a more sophisticated and trustworthy method than converting it manually. If you want to export contacts from Excel to Outlook address book easily, then you can take help of this software.