Remarkable Tricks to Convert PST to PDF Without Outlook Installation
“I want to convert Outlook PST file with 26,000 plus emails to a single PDF file. When I try it manually I get a pop-up message, that I require to find a smaller file or folder. The main issue is I am not having MS Outlook in my system now. How do I override this? Please suggest me an appropriate solution to convert PST to PDF without Outlook installation in minimum time.”
As per the above-stated query, we take it into consideration and come up with an ultimate guide to the user. With the help of the provided solution in this article, a user can get rid of their issue such as PST file to PDF conversion without Outlook installation. Simply go through the entire write-up to know more about transferring data files in PDF file format.
Do You Have Keen Info About PST & PDF Format?
PST is also called a personal storage table. It is a file format of the Microsoft Outlook email application. Mainly, it saves the complete database of Outlook, including emails, contacts, calendar entries, tasks, and so on. And the PDF is known as the Portable Document Format. It is the prominently used format these days. Because it provides more security as compared to other file formats. PDF files can be opened with the help of the Adobe Reader utility. It permits password protection to keep users’ data secure. Now, a query arises i.e., Why is it needed to convert Outlook emails to PDF file format? So, you will get the answer in the upcoming segment.
Why Do You Need to Export PST File to PDF Format?
There are several reasons why you need to convert PST files to PDF format. Some of the prime issues faced by most of the users are discussed below. Have a look:
- PDF is a much-secured format as compared to others and it provides password protection for each and every email message.
- Portable document files are portable in nature and can be simply moved to any device, which is impossible with PST files.
- Additionally, PDF files are self-independent of platforms, making them effortlessly accessible on any device, such as desktop, tablet, mobile, iPad, and so on.
- The PDF file format is also utilized by various organizations for presentations and reports.?
Is There Any Direct Way to Convert PST to PDF Without Outlook?
Most of the users, find an alternative to export PST file to PDF without Outlook installation. So, here we getting out a prominent tool from the pool of multiple applications. This is called SysTools PST File Converter Software for Windows and Mac OS. It is an assured method for users to scan, recover and export all PST files to PDF file format without any data loss. Overall, it is an effortless solution for users to convert multiple PST files to PDF format in a couple of minutes. Moreover, it offers a user-friendly interface so, a non-technical user can also implement the conversion procedure without taking expert help. In addition, the PST to PDF converter has lots of features that permit you to export PST emails into PDF format.
Steps to Export PST to PDF Without Outlook are;
Step 1. Launch the tool and select PST files to convert.
Step 2. Preview all emails with attachments and click Export.
Step 3. Here, choose PDF as file saving option.
Step 4. Apply PDF Settings and click on the Export button.
Looking For Something Free?
Here, in this segment, we are going to discuss the manual methods to export PST file to PDF format. You should have to follow all the steps carefully to get a better result.
Remember: This free manual method will NOT convert PST to PDF without Outlook installation.
Method 1: Convert PST file to PDF Using Print Option
- Launch Outlook and open an email that you want to convert.
- Now, go to the File menu and select the Print option.
- Under the Printer, choose Microsoft Print to PDF from the drop-down list.
- Next, click on the Print to proceed.
- Browse the location to save the file and name the file.
- Click on the Save button and that’s it.
Method 2: Export PST to PDF Using HTML Format
Step 1: Save Outlook Email in HTML file format
- First of all, run the MS outlook application and select emails that are to be stored in PDF format.
- Then, go to the File option and click on Save As option.
- Here, from Save As dialogue box, browse the location where the outcome PDF file is to be saved and add the name of the PDF file.
- Now, from Save As Type drop-down menu, choose HTML format and click on Save to continue converting PST to PDF.
Step 2: Export Resultant HTML file in PDF format
- Initially, open and launch Microsoft Word.
- Afterward, hit on the File menu and then choose the Save As option.
- Lastly, from Save As the type, choose the PDF file format.
- Finally, the selected email messages are saved from PST to PDF.
Why Prefer PST File to PDF Converter Software?
This application includes several advanced features and functionalities to convert PST to PDF without Outlook installation with no obstruction. Some of them are discussed here:
- Optionally convert Outlook emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and so on.
- Generate searchable PDF file for each item converted from PST file.
- Apply Date Filter and Naming Convention during PST to PDF export without Outlook.
- No PST file size restriction: Supports both UNICODE and ANSI file types.
- Convert PST File to PDF with attachments in Portrait or Landscape mode.
- Supports to export PST files of all advanced and below versions of Outlook.
Also Read: How to export Outlook OST file to PDF format?
Time to Summing Up
Here, we talked about how to convert PST to PDF without Outlook installation. So, most of the users are looking for a free solution to perform the conversion procedure. But, they should have to keep one thing in their mind i.e., the manual solution has some limitations. Like as per the article, with the help of provided steps, you can just save individual emails to PDF. That is why it is suggested to go with an alternative named the “PST file to PDF converter” tool. This is an amazing software to implement a safe and secure conversion process. It can easily perform conversion from PST data to PDF in the most efficient way.