Outlook for Mac 2011 Your Database Could not be Rebuilt? Try This Fix
Summary: Are you using Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac OS on your system? Is your email database corrupt and Your Database Could not be Rebuilt using the inbuilt utility? If yes, then you don’t need to worry as after reading this article, you will get to know about the third-party application which will help to make the database healthy again.
As many users may already know that Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac OS uses identities to store user’s mailbox data. All the emails, calendars, contacts, etc. are stored in their respective identities. However, there are some scenarios where these identities get corrupted and it affects the smooth working of email application.
Such kind of issues can hamper the workflow of the users which can affect their work efficiency. Whenever the Mac Outlook database gets damaged, the users use Microsoft Database Utility which is installed into your system along with Microsoft Office. But the success rate of this inbuilt utility is not 100% that means the users can face issues like “Outlook for Mac 2011 Your Database Could Not be Rebuilt”.
Here comes the use of the below mentioned third-party utility offered by SysTools which is a proven solution when the Mac Outlook database of users is corrupted or damaged. Let us find out more about this tool in detail in the following section.
Try This Tool if Outlook for Mac 2011 Your Database Could not be Rebuilt
As there are many tools available for the users which can resolve user’s issue of damaged Mac Outlook database. But when it comes to trusted and reliable solution, then most of the users recommend SysTools Outlook Mac Database Recovery Tool. This is considered the best tool to perform recovery and remove corruption issues from the database. It is loaded with advanced set of features and comes with a user-friendly interface which makes it easy to use for all the users.
Some of the highlighted features of the tool are mentioned below:
- Locate Outlook Identities / Profiles Automatically in few clicks
- Advanced and Capable to Rebuild Database Corruption (2019, 2016, 2011)
- Restore your Database into Healthy State by Performing Deep Level Recovery
- Loaded with 10 different file saving options (PST, MSG, EML, MBOX, etc.)
- Option to Save Calendar and Contacts in their respective formats (ICS & vCard)
- Also added support for manually browse and add multiple OLK files
- Simple User-Friendly Interface for Novice Users
Get the step by step guide to use this utility to fix Outlook for Mac 2011 Your Database Could Not be Rebuilt issue:
Know How Does the Application Works
1. Download this application on Mac OS and launch. You will get the home screen of the tool as shown below.
2. You can select the radio button corresponding to the version of Mac Outlook you are using. It also allows you to select OLK files and perform recovery.
3. Here, you can select any of the export type from 10 available options. There are advance settings as well and there is an option of Maintain Folder Hierarchy. You can enable the checkbox as per your choice. Then, select the destination path where you want to save your healthy data.
4. The software will display the count of mailbox items which are being exported into your system. You will get a completion message once all the items are saved successfully.
The users who are using Microsoft Outlook for Mac in their system might have faced corruption issues once in their lifetime. Damaged database can affect user’s work efficiency makes data inaccessible. So, understanding the importance of their data, we have discussed a comprehensive solution if in Outlook for Mac 2011 Your Database could not be rebuilt. You can try this utility for free and then purchase the full version of it.