How to Import iPhone Contacts to Gmail – Let’s Know How?
Do you need to import iPhone Contacts to Gmail? If the answer is yes, then the search ends here. This blog explains the easiest way to move iPhone contacts to a Gmail account with all the information. Learn the full blog and stay tuned for more. So let’s get started.
As your business grows, so does your contact file database. Over time, your phone’s contacts and iPhone contacts have become more important, but they have also become more difficult to manage. If your business is growing, now is the time to organize your contacts. The sooner the better.
Gmail is one of the most popular email services, and it makes iPhone Contacts, a native contact management tool, a very useful service. If you use Gmail for business and mobile, here’s how to save iPhone contacts to Gmail.
“I want to import all my iPhone contacts to Gmail. Is there any way to move iPhone contact files to Gmail accounts effectively and efficiently? Please help me out of this situation and suggest the best solution for this problem. thanks in advance. “
Just like the users above, there are also users who are looking for a solution to this type of problem. Now we will use the best technical methods to solve this problem.
How to Import iPhone Contacts to Gmail Using Free Manual Method?
Import the downloaded contacts file (.vcf) into your Gmail account.
- Sign in to your Gmail account using your PC
- In your Gmail account, click the Google Apps icon and select the Contacts app from the drop-down menu
- From the Contacts window, select “More”–>”Import” then the Import Wizard opens.
- In the Import Wizard window, select the path to the all_in_one.vcf file
- Finally, all your iPhone contacts will be imported into your Gmail account.
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail Using iCloud?
If you backed up your iPhone contacts via iCloud, you can visit icloud.com from any browser and export your iPhone contacts to VCF.
- Go to icloud.com from any web browser on your PC and sign in with your Apple ID
- Click the Contacts button
- Select on the gear icon on the bottom left side. Choose Import vCard.
- Browse to select the VCF file to import and click Open
- All VCF contacts will be integrated with iCloud account.
Import iPhone Contacts File to Gmail via Settings
If you plan to export your iPhone contacts to Gmail without iCloud, you can select the Settings app. Not only can you import iPhone contacts into Gmail through settings, but you can also import . (The steps below were performed on an iPhone 8 Plus with iOS 12.)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Scroll down to select “Passwords and Accounts“
- Click “Add Account,” then “Google.”
- Enter the information required to add your Gmail account and select Next
- After successfully verifying your account, click Save
- Open Contacts to sync your iPhone contacts with Gmail, then select Save again.
Disadvantages of the Manual Method
- Annoying and time consuming.
- A successful migration is not guaranteed.
- Prior technical knowledge is required.
- Data may be lost when transferring iPhone contacts to Gmail.
- Manual solutions do not provide 100% accurate results.
Alternative Solution to Import iPhone Contacts to Gmail
Apart from the manual methods mentioned above, you can also opt for the automated solution of SysToolS vCard Converter Tool to convert a large number of VCF files to CSV format. With this software, you can import multiple vCard contacts in Google CSV format at once, and save all these contact properties including name, email id, surname and other properties in Google CSV. The tool offers fast, simple and intuitive user experience, allowing users to easily complete tasks without compromising on security or data quality. No technical experience is required to operate the application. Users will not face any problem in using this software.
Steps to Transfer iPhone Contacts to Google CSV Format
- Download and Run Software
- Browse VCF files through folder and File Mode
- Next, preview the VCF file with details
- After that, select the CSV file and click “Browse”
- Select CSV and click Export button
Import the Generated CSV File into Gmail
Follow the step-by-step process to import a CSV file into Google Contacts:
- Sign in to Google Contacts
- Then select the Import option
- Select the generated CSV file to upload
Step 4: Finally, select the import option to preview iPhone contacts in Gmail
- Choose Import Option to view iPhone Contacts in Gmail
In the blog below, we briefly describe how to import iPhone contacts to Gmail. Following the above steps, users can easily move iPhone contacts to Gmail without any data loss. We hope that after reading this blog, users will not have any problems completing their tasks. The tools mentioned in the blog are very useful in every way. It is a professional tool that allows users to easily accomplish tasks.
If the user still has problems, the user can use the demo version of the application. If the user is satisfied, the licensed version can also be purchased.