How to Import Contacts from Outlook to iphone 8- Things to Known
The contacts are the location of all the addresses you require for your work or personal life correspondences. Before you import contacts from Outlook to iphone 8 you should know, that Outlook does not make it quick or easy. If you have lots of contacts that you would need to migrate into your iPhone. Then, you will need some patience to get through a large number of contacts. So, with the help of this write-up, we will be going to resolve the query such as how to transfer Outlook contacts to icloud. Thus, you just need to go thoroughly to the entire article to know more on how to export contacts in Outlook account into your iphone.
Free Fixes To Import Contacts From Outlook to iPhone 8
This manual procedure is partitioned in two techniques. You can follow anyone as per your comfort. Both the methods are discussed in an efficient manner. You just need to perform all the measures in the sequential way to get a better outcome. This effectively helps you to sync contacts from Outlook to iphone:
Technique #1: Import Outlook Contacts to iPhone 8 directly
If you are an iPhone 8 user then you need to follow the below instructions to procedure.
- Step 1: Go to Setting after that Mail
- Step 2: Then, click on Contacts and Add Account.
- Step 3: Tap Outlook and sign in to your Outlook profile.
- Step 4: At last, select the Contacts and tap Save to end up the transfer process.
Technique #2: Using an iCloud utility
This procedure is divided into two measures one is export Outlook contacts into vCard and then import the resultant VCF file into iPhone 8. To import CSV contacts to iphone (from Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 etc.) do the same follow the below-mentioned steps.
Measure 1: Export Outlook Contacts to VCF format
- Navigate to Outlook wizard and click on Contacts >> People at the bottom left to access your contacts
- Here, choose the Outlook contact that you would need to move to a vCard
- Then, go to the File tab and choose Save As.
- Choose the folder or location you would like to save the vCard in and then add the name or choose VCF files by Save as type
- Lastly, click on Save and your Outlook Contact will be exported to a vCard successfully.
A) Steps to Import Multiple Outlook Contacts to VCF
- First of all, choose the contacts you require to export to vCard
- Now, forward the opted contacts by going to the Home tab and selecting Forward Contact option then As a Business Card.
- A new message will appear with the contacts you choose added as vCard attachments. This procedure may take time.
- Right click on the attachment area and select the “Select All” option from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, the procedure completing but it is advised that do no opt this solution to export the contacts because it may occur the corruption into a file.
Measure 2: Import VCF to iPhone
- Initially, you need to enable the Contacts option of iCloud on using iPhone 8.
- You have to make sure that, you can navigate to Settings>>iCloud>>Contacts to toggle on the button.
- After that go to iCloud.com and add your Apple credentials to sign in your account.
- Select Contacts option amongst all to go to the iCloud Contacts page or click on the gear icon at the lower-left corner of the display.
- Select Import vCard and choose the file you just migrated from Outlook application.
- After completion of the procedure, you can see all exported contacts from Outlook to iPhone 8.
Is There Any Instant Solution to Export Contacts From Outlook to iPhone 8?
The above-stated manual ways are very lengthy and time-consuming. Apart from this, it also consists of some more limitations that affect the procedure badly. So, here we come up with an instant method named vCard Export Tool for syncing Outlook contacts with iphone without iTunes. This is an effective solution to import contacts from Outlook to iPhone 8 without any hindrance. Mainly, this software is professionally designed in such a way that it can simply export Outlook contacts to vCard. And provides multiple amazing options to perform the migration process in a result-oriented manner.
Queries of Some Users
“I have a corrupted Outlook PST file in which many valuable contacts are stored. Can I transfer them? Also, I need to use them in save my data and perform the process without data loss. Is it possible? If yes, then how? Please suggest me an appropriate solution. how do I import contacts from Outlook to iphone 8? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.”
“I am a non-technical user and I have an orphaned PST file which is password protected. I need to export PST contacts to my iPhone 8. Will your software work with a password protected PST file? Because I do not know how to perform manual procedure positively. Thank you for the help.”
These are the solutions to resolve the most commonly asked query such as how to import contacts from Outlook to iPhone 8. It is recommended to opt an alternative Tool as suggested in the above section to do the same. Because the manual solution to transfer or export Outlook contacts to iphone is having some constraints that affect the procedure badly.