Reliable Ways to Export AOL Folders To Outlook 2010/ 2013/ 2016
AOL, as the name suggests, is an email client that is, available for both webmail and desktop based applications. If we talk about Microsoft Outlook, AOL Mail is not compatible with it at all. So, the major question that arises is “how to export AOL folders to Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 versions?”.
And the users are left with only one alternative i.e., to convert AOL Personal Filling Cabinet to Outlook. The below-listed segment will describe the ways through which the complete task can be accomplished.
Needs to Import AOL Folders into Outlook
In case, if an organization is trying to change the platform from AOL Mails into MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 or 2003 editions. In such circumstances, all the employees of an organization need to synchronize subscribed folders in AOL Mail to MS Outlook. There are numerous ways through which one can export AOL Folders to Outlook 2010 completely and this conversion process is preferred to be favorable to users.
The main reason why we claim that the conversion process is easy is that MS Outlook provides a lot of functionalities that AOL mailing client lacks behind. Moreover, MS Office Applications are really secure enterprise email client having the cross-program functionalities.
Before Discussing Any Further, Let’s Learn User’s Query Section:
I am really puzzled with AOL mailing client as I personally feel that I am unable to understand it really. Moreover, while going through MS Outlook, I came across its multiple assets that can be more helpful than AOL.
So, is there any manual way out to convert or transfer AOL email folder to Outlook PST or I need a third party wizard for this.
The below segment will provide you with two terminologies to import AOL Personal Filling Cabinet to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 etc.
1: Manual Methodology to Export AOL Folders to Outlook 2010
1. Access File > Account Settings Menu Item to Open Account Settings Window.
2. The very first tab that appears is, Email Tab and then click New Button.
3. Click Check box that is adjacent to Manual Setup or Additional Server Types.
4. Afterwards, click Next Option.
5. Choose IMAP/ POP from the list of available options.
6. Then, click Next Button and continue the process to sync AOL mails files to MS Outlook.
7. Find the details in Add Account Window. But, make sure that Remember AOL mail password is enabled so that the users need to enter any AOL Mail Password every time they take access to their accounts.
8. Once done with this, click on More Settings Button and navigate to Outgoing Server Tab.
9. Enable the box describing my outgoing server requires authentication, and in the Advance tab of mail settings window and make changes in Outgoing Server SMTP area. From there, click on OK button and hit Exit button.
10. After completing, click Next in the Add Account window.
11. Outlook can test the entire account settings and then, send a confirmation message. From there click Close button in configuration window.
12. Click Finish button and close the Add Account Window.
13. Finally, click Close or exiting the Account Settings Screen
Though the manual method to transfer AOL email folder seems easy but yet it serves with numerous limitations that will be described in this paragraph. One of the biggest flaws of this method is that it can be accessed only by the technical geek person.
The person having limited knowledge of IMAP and POP3 can’t withstand the entire task.
To escape any threat, the best possible thing we suggest is opting for an automated solution to export AOL folders to Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 editions.
2: Direct Solution to Convert AOL Personal Filling Cabinet to Outlook
The manual solution is not quite reliable and is not feasible to such an extent if we have a large amount of AOL emails. So, in these circumstances, hoping for a third party wizard for rescue is the better option. One of the brilliantly designed software as per users vote is AOL PFC File Mover wizard. The tool is really an amazing help when it comes to export AOL folders to Outlook 2010, 2016, 2013, 2007, 2003 versions.
One can also transfer AOL files into Microsoft Outlook file format using AOL Mail Backup Tool. Additionally, this wizard provides the users with numerous functionalities that can be advantageous to them. Mentioned below are some of the properties that the wizard serves with:
- Offers both Impersonation and non-impersonation feature for Office 365 users
- Facilitates with naming convention option for converting AOL PFC folder to Outlook PST
- Provides option to preview email items while copying AOL email folders to MS Outlook
- Software gifts users with Date filter option to sort AOL PFC emails of specific duration
Note: One of the brilliant features of the program is its operability around all the versions of MS Outlook.
Steps to Export AOL Folders to Outlook Immediately
Here, in this section, we will provide you instructions to copy AOL emails to MS Outlook within a few clicks. Let’s begin:
Step 1: Download and run AOL Backup tool.
Step 2: Add AOL account credentials to login.
Step 3: Select PST format to export AOL emails to Outlook.
Step 4: Opt Apply Filter option to selective backup AOL mail.
Step 5: Click on the Start button to begin the process.
The Final Note
From the above-listed topic, it is quite clear that the users may face multiple issues that directly or indirectly relates to the server and it seems to be a perfect need to export AOL folders to Outlook 2010. Although, the manual method is provided in actual it is not quite easy to perform.
Hence, we suggest for opting a professional solution i.e., this automated wizard can save or copy AOL mail folder to Outlook PST easily and efficiently.