Top 2 Ways To Combine PDF Reports into One File
“Can anyone tell me how to combine PDF reports into one single document? I have numerous mark sheets for each semester of every student. And now I need to prepare a consolidated mark sheet in PDF format. So, for this purpose, I want to merge every semester mark sheet into a single PDF document. Please suggest me any relevant solution for the same.”
Combining PDF files is is very helpful for every large and small scale organizations to manage their PDF documents. There are different types of PDF reports that users have in their day to day life like invoices or bills, bank statements, PDF magazines, credit card statements, mark sheets, and other PDF files. Many times users get the need to merge these PDF reports as it helps them in many ways.
Let’s dig deeper to know the benefits of combining multiple PDF files into one single file.
Why Does User Want to Merge PDF Documents?
- Merging the PDF files allows users to have a better view of the company reports and analyze them.
- It is easier to manage the PDF files when they are stored in one place in a single file rather than keeping the multiple PDF files at different locations.
- It takes more time to send or receive multiple PDF files to anyone. So, by combining multiple PDF files into a single file the user can easily transfer PDF files from one person to another.
After knowing the advantages of merging PDF files. Let’s discuss the manual and automated solutions for the same.
How to Combine PDF Reports Manually?
Users can easily merge multiple PDF into one single document by using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. It is a premium utility developed by Adobe Inc. Users have to purchase their subscription to get access to the software. However, the trial version of the software is available only for 7 days.
Follow the steps to merge PDF reports into one.
1. Launch the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
2. Click on the Tools tab.
3. Then, click on the Combine Files option.
4. Now, click on the Add Files option and insert all those PDF files that need to be merged.
5. After adding the desired PDF files and pages, click on the Combine Files button.
6. Finally, click on the Save button.
Note: Apart from this Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, there are many other tools that are available to merge PDF files. But the user is advised not to prefer those utilities, as there are chances of data theft and privacy breach.
So, here we have an expert solution that is the safest and easiest way to merge multiple PDF reports into a single document. Read on the subsequent section!
Automated Solution to Combine PDF Reports into Single File
Also, if you are a normal Adobe user and can’t afford the Adobe Acrobat Pro application. Then, a better alternative tool is PDF Split & Merge. The software provides the “Merge PDF by Page Range” option to combine PDF files of a particular page range. Along with this, it enables users to create a “New PDF file” or “Existing PDF file” to save the resultant PDF report. Moreover, the tool is compatible with all the versions of PDF documents.
This cost-effective utility is the perfect choice among professional and naive users to manage PDF files effectively.
Prominent Features of the Software
Some of the striking features of the automated tool are listed below:
1. Combine PDF File in Batch: The tool provides “Add Files” or “Add Folder” option to insert multiple PDF files to join or merge.
2. Preserve File Formatting: The utility 100% preserve the orientation, layout, and file structure the same as the original PDF document.
3. Merge Protected PDF Files: The tool is capable enough to combine password-protected PDF documents but the password must be known to the users.
4. No File Size Limitations: It does not impose any file size restrictions to join PDF reports. The users can add large-sized PDF files without any hassle.
5. Compatibility: It is compatible with all the variants of the Windows operating system.
After knowing the automated solution, let’s jump over its working part. Read further to know how it works.
Steps to Combine PDF Reports into One PDF File
Perform these simple steps and merge multiple PDF documents into one PDF file.
1. Download and install the software and choose the “Merge” option.
2. Now, click on the “Add File(s) or Add Folder” option to insert PDF documents.
3. Then, choose the desired “PDF Merge” option to combine PDF reports into a single PDF file. Also, select the option “Create New PDF” or “Merge in Existing PDF” as per your requirement.
4. Finally, the tool successfully creates combine PDF reports.
If you are looking for trusted methods to combine PDF reports into one then this is the right blog for you. Here we mentioned the manual tool .i.e. Adobe Acrobat Pro DC tool to merge PDF files into a consolidated file. But this manual approach is not affordable by normal Adobe users and also has restrictions on secured PDF files. Therefore, we recommended professional software that helps to combine multiple PDF reports without any trouble.