How to Split All Pages in PDF File? A Complete Guide
As we know, the most preferred format for printing, scanning, and sharing the files is the PDF. This file format makes our workflow easy and seamless. It is a reliable and secure way to preserve the originality of the content. Sometimes, it becomes a complex task for users to handle numerous pages in one PDF file. Therefore, for better management of PDF documents, there are times when users want to know how to split all pages in PDF documents.
So, in this write-up, we are going to discuss both the manual and automated methods to split pages of PDF files. Read the article and choose the best technique.
Table of Contents
But, before we proceed towards its resolution, let’s have a look at one of the real-time user queries taken from one of the forum sites.
User Query –
“Hi, I am working in an MNC. I am having a PDF file that contains 6-7 pages and each page has different forms in it. I get the urgent requirement to separate these forms into one single PDF file. So, for that purpose, I want to split different pages in PDF format. Can anyone tell me how to split every page in a PDF document? So, it becomes easier for me to get the PDF forms in separate PDF files. Kindly provide me the relevant solution for the same.”
Are you in the same dilemma? Then, need not worry!
Read on the subsequent section to know how to deal with the user problem.
How to Divide All Pages in PDF Document?
Here, we come up with the brilliant methods that help users to split multiple pages in PDF document efficiently.
Method 1# Split all pages in PDF by Using Google Chrome
You can use Google Chrome to split pages in PDF documents. You need to download it if it is not installed in your system.
Follow the steps to perform the PDF splitting process:
- Open the PDF file in Google Chrome or drag the PDF file into an open Chrome window.
- Click the “Print” button.
- Then, click on the “Change” button.
- Now, select “Save as PDF” at the “Local Destinations” section.
- Enter the range of pages that you want to create as a new document.
- Click on the “Save” button. Then, enter the file name and desired location to save the file.
Method 2# Divide Multiple Page PDF With Adobe Acrobat Pro Dc
The Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is an application software developed by Adobe Inc. It is used to view, create, manipulate, and manage PDF files. But, if you want to split all pages in PDF then you have to purchase its paid version. Because the free version of Adobe Acrobat does not provide the functionality to divide multiple page PDF files.
Now, if have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC full version, follow the steps to split different pages in PDF.
- Open the PDF you want to split with Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Click the “Tools” option.
- Extend the “Pages” section of the Tools panel.
- Click the “Split Document” button.
- Now, choose the “All pages” option to split into new PDF files.
- Click the “Output Options” button to select where you want to save the new files
- Hit the OK button to split the file.
Limitations of Manual Approaches
1. The first method can be very useful if you have a PDF of a small size. But, in case if you have thousands of PDF files, then you can imagine how time-consuming the process will.
2. In the second approach, you need to buy the premium version of Adobe Acrobat which is not affordable by the regular Adobe users.
Method 3# Split Every Page of PDF with Automated Tool
Here, we have a better solution that can overcome all these issues. The PDF Splitter easily manages and split multiple pages in PDF by keeping its file formatting intact. It can instantly split many PDF files at once. The tool is capable to split the password-protected PDF files but the key must be known to users. Moreover, the software supports all versions of Adobe PDF documents.
How to Split All Pages in PDF with Easy Steps?
Follow the step-by-step process to split each and every page in PDF:
Step 1: Download, install, and run the software.
Step 2: Choose “Add Files” or “Add Folder” to insert PDFs for the split.
Step 3: Choose the “Split By Each Page” option and destination location to save the resultant PDF. Next, click on the “Split” button to start the splitting process.
Step 4: Finally, splitting of all pages into PDF Files is completed successfully.
As you have clearly seen that the tool resolved the user’s problem “how to split multiple pages in PDF” in the above-mentioned four simple steps.
Why Choose Automated Method to Split Every Page of PDF?
Have a look at some of the eminent features of the tool.
- The software allows users to split the PDF files in batch.
- Provide an option to split files by even/odd pages or each page.
- No limitation on the number of Adobe PDF files.
- Maintain formatting and keep attachments of resultant PDF.
- Compatible with all the versions of Windows OS.
If you are looking for the trusted methods to resolve the user query on “how to split all pages in PDF” then, this is the right blog for you. You can split the PDF file manually utilizing the Google chrome and Adobe Acrobat application. However, there are some limitations while using these techniques. So, we recommended to use professional software to split every page of PDF document without any quality loss.