Extract All Attachments from Outlook Freely
Have you ever met with an instance wherein you need to extract all attachments from Outlook? Are you not finding any relevant solution to meet this demand? Then, without any doubt, simply go through the following write-up where we will elaborate cost-effective solution to save all the PST attachments without any loss of data.
Before going to the in-depth solution, let’s check out the user-query mentioned below:
“I have been using Outlook as my primary email client for more than a decade. There are a couple of PST files from which I need to extract all attachments from Outlook. However, I am not finding an appropriate solution for the same. Could someone help me with finding the free solution to easily extract Outlook attachments to a folder? Please advise!”
As we see in the above-mentioned user query, the user wants to know the free methods to extract all attachments from Outlook. As we are already familiar of the fact that Microsoft Outlook is one of the preferred choices among users when it comes to choose the best email application. As a result, there comes a demand to extract Outlook attachments to a folder. This blog will help users know the proven yet ultimate tactics to smoothly implement the extraction of PST attachments in a hassle-free way.
Extract All Attachments from Outlook Freely Using Manual Method
The below described are some of the native workarounds which are used to extract Outlook attachments to a folder. Let’s check out the steps mentioned below:
Way #1: Select & Save PST Email Attachments
- Open Outlook application and select the Outlook email to extract all attachments from Outlook
- Now, select the attachments which need to be removed from the folder
- After that, right-click and select Save All Attachments option
- After which, you need to mention the destination location to save the extracted attachments and click OK
- Now, you will see that the attachments have been removed from it and has saved at the mentioned path
Way #2: Extract All Attachments from Outlook Using VBA
- Firstly, launch Outlook application on the system to extract all attachments from Outlook
- Click “Alt+F11” keys to open Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor
- Before implementing the next step, ensure to import VBA Macro from this link: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Save-attachments-from-5b6bf54b
- Now, with the help of VBA editor, open File>>Import File>>upload mAttachmentSaver.bas file>> hit Open
- Then, choose the required PST email messages to extract all attachments from Outlook
- After that, click “Alt+F8” to open the Macro wizard. You need to ensure whether all macros are enabled
- Select ExecuteSaving>> Run>> Browse For Folder and mention the path to save the attachments
Are you finding the manual method difficult? Read the following section!
A Professional Solution to Extract All Attachments from Outlook
No doubt the manual method is pretty complicated due to its lengthy and time-consuming steps which makes it difficult to extract all attachments from Outlook. Therefore, to overcome this, use SysTools Outlook Attachment Extractor software. It is embedded with remarkable features that enables to easily extract Outlook attachments to a folder. Try the demo version which is absolutely cost-free to process extraction of Outlook attachments flawlessly.
Here are Some Highlighted Features of the Tool:
- Allows to bulk extract PST attachments using Add Folder option
- Extract all attachments from Outlook from both Unicode & ANSI PST
- Provide advanced option to maintain the folder hierarchy
- Easily gets installed on the latest Windows 10 OS & the below versions
- Capable enough to download attachments from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc.
- Ensures to preserve the data integrity of the extracted PST attachments
- Option to create “New Folder” within the software panel to save Outlook attachments
Time to Wrap Up
This blog states the result-oriented techniques to extract all attachments from Outlook. Users can avail both manual and automated solutions for a seamless PST attachment extraction process. However, considering the various downsides of the manual method, it is highly recommended to opt the software mentioned above. Try the free trial version to check the tool’s functionalities to extract Outlook attachments to a folder seamlessly.