How to Remove PDF Password Security (Print/Edit/Copy)
Sometimes you might have come across some PDF files which doesn’t allow you to print, edit and copy. It happens when the author has applied the owner level security restrictions on those documents. But, there are many ways by which you can unlock printing, editing, and copying restrictions. Therefore, considering all things here we have discussed two solutions in which you will learn how to remove PDF password security(print/ edit/ copy).
Quick Solution: PDF Unlocker Software is a safe and trustworthy solution that can quickly remove the print, edit, and copy restrictions from Adobe PDF files. In addition to this, the utility is capable to remove PDF signing and comment restrictions.
FOR MAC OS X
“I received a manual report on the college project from one of my friends. I reviewed the reports and want to make some changes to them. When I tried to edit that report, I found that the PDF is locked for editing and copying as well. I don’t know the specific solution to edit a PDF file that is protected. Can anyone tell me a reliable solution that could help me to remove PDF edit restrictions? All leads shall be appreciated. Thanks!!”
Top 2 Methods to Remove PDF Password Security (Print/Edit/Copy)
1. With the help of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
2. Automated Solution
Method 1: Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC helps the users to remove printing, editing, and copying restriction from PDF documents if you have the permission password.
Here are the steps required to do so:
- Firstly, open the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC application
- After that click on the File option
- Click the Properties option & then hit on the Security tab
- Under the Security Method tab, click on the Change Settings button
- Now, select the No Security Option from the list
- Now, you will be prompt to enter the permission password in the box
- After typing it click on the OK button.
Some Downsides of Manual Method
- Adobe Acrobat is quite an expensive utility and it cannot be easily afforded by normal users.
- This method get fails if a user forgets the permission password.
- It requires technical expertise.
Method 2: Using Automated Software
The reliable and finest solution that can overcome all the limitations of Adobe Acrobat is the SysTools PDF File Password Unlocker. The software not only removes the print, edit, and copy restriction but also provides the facility to sign, comment & extract pages. Moreover, it also maintains the file integrity during the unlocking process. The utility is compatible with all versions of Windows OS and Mac.
How to Remove PDF Password Security Print Edit Copy?
Follow the steps to remove copy, print, and edit protection from PDF documents:
1.Launch the software on your OS.
2. Click on the Add File(s) / Add Folder option to insert PDFs.
3. Choose either the Save or Print option as per your requirement.
4. Hit on the Change button to select the destination location to save the resultant PDF file.
5. Click on the Unlock button to start the PDF unlocking process.
6. Finally, the “PDF Files are Unlocked Successfully” message gets displayed on your screen.
Now, it’s easy for all users to remove PDF password security print/ edit/ copy.
Prominent Features of the Software
- Allows users to save and print unlocked PDF document
- Removes the copy, sign, comment and edit restrictions
- Unprotect multiple PDF documents for Business & Enterprise users.
- Enable the permission for PDF form filling
- Tool show other PDF details such as file size(KB) and permissions
- Remove security from 128 (AES & RC4)/ 256 encrypted PDF file
- Supports all versions of Windows Operating System 10, 8.1, 8, 7, etc.
Bringing It All Together
Many users are not able to find a reliable approach on how to remove PDF password security (print/edit/copy) Thus, in this blog, we have introduced top two methods that help you to easily perform the unlock PDF file for printing, copying, editing and extracting file information. Last but definitely not least, there is no file size limitation imposed by this utility to remove PDF document.